- 100% natural, dried lavender buds
- reduces stress and anxieties
- antiseptic and anti-inflammatory
- improves sleep quality
- one bag = 10 teacups (ca.15 g)
Instruction of use:
- use one teaspoon of lavender for one teacup
- place lavender buds in a cotton tea bag or a tea-ball
- pour 100 ml boiling water and let it for about 8-10 mins
- remove the buds and add around 100 ml of hot water to the infusion
- stir well
Extra Tip: you can use dried lavender to make scented sachets to put in your wardrobe. You can see how to make them for example on Pinterest.
There are no reviews yet.